Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Surname ka Funda

Recently on Air I was hearing an interesting conversation that Girls who change their surnames after marriage do definitely fall under category of Emotional ones . And girls who don’t change surnames are considered more of independent kinds. Also most of the companies while hiring do consider this .... ... the talk also discussed  about females who get married late do not change the surname and those who marry early do change surnames....It was Interesting talk altogether......

thinking on same lines I was thinking about myself as my name " Mansi Dadhich Mahur" ....as such I opted to keep both Surnames never thinking anything emotional but more logical.

My Middle name same as my original Surname: Since all my certificates degree etc had my Father surname I kept that as it is as my middle name. Just to avoid any complexities later with names.

My Last Name : made my Husbands surname as my last name , again logically thinking for anything for that matter if you have Husbands Surname also associated with your name it becomes little less complex on rental resident proof etc.

As always I believe in making things as less complex as possible … there are many more things in life, which are pretty important for any human’s Identity. Just own few of them to make the world better and waisae bhi " naam mein kya rakha hai ".

So whats your surname... how are people going about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment